Monday, June 7, 2010

Changes

So we have made some changes this week. We are not doing shirts anymore, they were more money then we needed to spend that could have gone to the family. The prices are the same but you just get a raffle ticket and a wrist band.

I NEED everyone to still register with me. Just email me with your name and how many people in your family are coming including yourself, and if you paid through pay pal or will be bringing it that day.

Here are some of the prizes we have been able to get:
The raffle - 6 passes for a Pilates class at the sports mall with the machine ($20 Value each)
2 one month family passes to the sports mall
Salon gift baskets & hair cuts
8 Restaurant gift certificates to Sampan, La Caille, Mexican and more
For the kids there are a lot of fun toys

The Auction - We have little girl skirts, necklaces, hair accessories, stained glass items, baby blankets, LDS kid activity books,
other baby items and more.

We are also thinking about lots of kid games like pond fishing, ring toss, water games. We are working to get ice cream, snow cones and maybe cotton candy all for $0.75 each.

I hope you all can make it. Hope to see you there, thanks for all your help and support.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is going to be a great event. Let me know if I can help. I would be happy to have an assignment. :)

    ReplyDelete